Wednesday, August 11, 2021 / by Raj Jaggi
It doesn't take a lot to make your house look a lot better. Today we are going to share with you some basic tips on how to improve the look of your home!
1. Front Door: Ahh the Gateway to your humble home, so dress it up! Start by making repairs to any of the surroundings that are becoming old and tarnished. Maybe it's time for a new door? Or even replace the old door hardware to avoid further damage. Your door will 100% appreciate the grand gesture.
2. Exterior Paint: STOP ignoring the worn-out paint that is exposing your sidings! It will only cause further damage from the sun and water. Do a glance around the exterior of your home and anywhere there is chipping, flaking, or peeling just apply a fresh coat.
3. Trim Trees & Bushes: One of the easiest to do in order to give your house an instant facelift. Take the time to trim your trees and hedges so they won't intrude on your house, it's like a new haircut for your home!
4. Symmetry: If you have a front porch use it to your advantage. Add some flower pots or maybe lighting fixtures or light furniture to compliment the walkway.
5. Keep a Clean Walkway: The first thing guest sees is your walkway or driveway so keep it clean! First Impressions matter. Sweep away any dirt and pick up litter.